According to a recent survey in the Wall Street Journal, here are the top 5 cars the super-rich are buying
- Tesla Model S (popular in Silicon Valley where it’s made)
- Mercedes-Benz E Class (popular in New York)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (popular in beach towns)
- BMW 3 Series (Coral Gables is filled with them)
- Ford F series pickups, especially the big F-250 (popular with the “ranchers” in places like Aspen)
So if you want to pretend that you’re a mega-millionaire, don’t buy a Bentley, pick yourself a more affordable car from this list.